Friday, March 12, 2010

Wrong To Steal

Stood next to you all night
Not quite sure what I saw back in the day
Why did I think you were right
Must have been really hungry to eat off that plate

Just another vacant stare
Was there ever anything there
Just another vacant stare
Was I just a dare

Tried to see what it was I saw
Wanted to feel what I felt
Came away just feeling raw
Looking for another stiff belt

Just another lap in those empty eyes
Another chance to listen to your lies
Just another lap in those empty eyes
One more time to hear your fake cries

Would like to cut myself open in front of you
Splatter myself all over your dress
Like to see me inside you
Feel myself draining and at rest

Just one more time to make you see real
Another chance to make you feel
Just one more time to make you see real
One last time to show you the deal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kleingärtner said...

''Ask HIM to forgive you to search your heart, He knows whats there already...seen it all.''

Um, if He's seen it All, all that you've done, you're doomed. You might as well call Pepito and order up a #16.

tourguide said...

Jesus has seen it all at $5.99 a minute? This gives new meaning to the March of Dimes.

Lindsays said...

Your writing reminds me of my friends stuff. He doesn't write very much, but I really enjoy it because I can usually relate or atleast feel what is being protrayed! Glad I found your blog.