Friday, October 25, 2013

New York City Serenade

Tonight was one of those perfect fall nights that make miss this place.
A chill was in the air. People were just a little bundled up. The streets were alive.
People just look better here than they do in Los Angeles. The girls (woman) don't feel the need to show all their skin. They know less is more. I'll take a skirt and blouse over jean cutoffs and a midriff exposing tank top any day.

Just watching life was a blast. Even standing on the subway didn't seem so bad. I miss the Daily News and the New York Post.

Of course, I'm also not coming home to a tiny two room apartment in a sixth floor walkup. I'm in a nice place that I could never afford if I moved back here.

Nonetheless, can't wait for tomorrow morning and the long run in Riverside Park.







No comments: