Friday, January 4, 2019

A new year

No I'm not dead. No, I didn't OD in the bathroom of a strip club. That's for my characters not for me. They always lead more interesting lives. I've been painting. That has sort of replaced this. That and I locked myself out of my own blog and finally figured out how to get back in! 

So I'm going to try to write more. I have time on my hands. Latest relationship just ended. It lasted six months, which for me is awhile. No bad feelings. It ran its course. Kudos to her for recognizing that.

Anyway, I doubt I have any readers anymore but maybe if I get going again...

Then again, to paraphrase Ivan Drago, I write for me! FOR ME! 

1 comment:

Kleingärtner said...

Just noticed your the Ramblin bookmark and decided to click. And, voila, you're there!!!! And the last person blogging, as well. FB killed that thing in a big way. Happy to see it. And I have to check out your Trouble story. I was pissed back in the day that you punked out on finishing it.