Saturday, February 13, 2010

Orgasm

Can't let you take that from me
Won't come for you
As much as I want to
It's the only thing I can keep

Hate myself when its over
Just want to run far away
Got nothing to do with you as a lover
Can't let myself enjoy even a lay

Feel so guilty after, like I stole something
Can give you everything you want
But can't let you make me sing
And till that changes my soul will rot

Won't give you that piece of me
You've got to come take it
Can't let myself really see
So I'll just fake it

It's the only thing I can hold on to
Not like I've got some super staying power
Just trying to be true to me not you
And hopefully last the next hour

9 comments:

Tiago Lima and Ivan Malagueta said...

i like it, it's original

Anonymous said...

ooh...sadly, with age this tendency to withhold satisfaction becomes less of a punishing mechanism and more of a physiological problem thought to be related to depletion in oxitocin worsened by self stimulation.

Anonymous said...

of course they may be wrong.

tourguide said...

It only makes them sore in the end, not satisfied. I come to this conclusion by bitter experience, not by conjecture.
I fear I have made myself insensate through self-abuse. Hopefully, this is not your fate. As I remind you, it is El-Lay.

Anonymous said...

You sound and write like a self-absorbed loser. Try giving a little more! Try finding something a bit more positive and real in your life. Try finding a decent guy instead of nothing but losers!And once you do, try relaxing, teach him if necessary, and allow yourself to enjoy.

Lindsays said...

I really enjoyed this, I find it very lyrical. Nice job.

Kleingärtner said...

''Try finding a decent guy...''


I knew it!! Now everything'S falling into place!!

Kleingärtner said...

Plus, what's with all the Anonymous postings?! What a bunch of sissies. ''Ooh, my comment'S kinda rugh! I should go black on this one!'' Babies.

Kleingärtner said...

I meant rough!