Friday, February 19, 2010

You never bled

Still got you in my head
Even though to you I'm dead
Feeling you in my bed
But for me you never bled

Wish you'd just go away
But I'm the one who makes you stay
I'm still caught up in your sway
And it's not like it was that great a lay

Were together only a little while
Apparently I wasn't your style
Just another one stuck in your file
And then dropped like I was bile

You see me and feel nothing
I see you and lose everything
You look through me and touch your ring
I look in you and need a drink

Sometime I'll find what's real
Won't fall for one who steals
Who ate me like their last meal
Just let these scars heal

3 comments:

tourguide said...

Now I can't think of "file" without "bile." Good post.

Kleingärtner said...

Hey, you're still in touch with your friends from the UWS! Goos work!!!

Bethany said...

This is everything I want to say to someone that I cannot.
Thank you for this