Saturday, August 7, 2010

Love Rage Pain

There's a hole in me now
All the love, rage and pain
Just torn out of me
Can't barely stand without it

Never did get things straight between us
Probably never could
Still wish for a little more time
Don't we all

Better for you to go down fast
The rest of us just wanted one more moment
Selfish on our part
Now we're the ones alone

Don't really feel anything yet
Want to keep moving but got nowhere to go
Feel like I should be on a plane somewhere
Instead of feeling stuck in this nowhere

If only it'd been different
You made me who I am
Good and bad
Now I'm old and you're gone

Wish I'd been better towards you
After you got better towards me
Wish I could've forgot the past
Take your love no questions asked

Won't feel anything
For the next days and weeks
Then that love rage and pain
Will come crashing down on me