Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Alive

Rambler's alive.

Just thought I'd put that out there if anyone is wondering.

I know I've said that before so I understand if you don't believe me.

But really I'm here. There's a person here. He's lonely, a little scared, plenty angry and getting old.

But he can still kick your ass with his words. Cut you down to nothing with a glance.

OK, just a little machismo there. I am older, but I run farther and faster than I did ten years ago. I box once a week. I'm as slim as I've been in 20 years. The hair is hanging in there.

I wish I could tell you I've got some new stories to tell you. I don't. I'm single again. It's tough. My mom is nearing the end, It's sad. There's a lot of turmoil at work. I'm back in therapy.

Skinny and Fluff are still here! RGIII has me believing.

I'm headed to New York for a few days. You can find me at the usual spots.

I know no one comes here to read anymore so consider this a silent scream.

I'm alive.

Now come find me.

No comments: