Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Find the groove again

I have recently connected with someone I went to high school with. Truth is, I didn't really know this person in high school but thanks to the miracle of Facebook, we've become friends of sorts. I've shared with her some of my writings and the address to this place. So who knows, maybe she is reading this as I write.

Anyway, I want to thank her for making me think about words again. I, of course, use words every day at work. Unfortunately, that writing doesn't fill the hole in me but it does make me just tired enough to stop trying to write here or in a notebook.

I know I've written a million times before that I need to start writing for myself again. Maybe if I keep reminding myself eventually it will sink in.

In the meantime, I'll write it here and hope for the best.

I also have a ton of books to get through.

I just thought I'd update here. In case anyone is wondering, Rambler is still rambling. He just does most of it in his head now.


2 comments:

J said...

I was wondering, and I am glad. I believe others are probably wondering, too, and will also be glad.

J said...

More ramblings would be nice. Just saying...