Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Welcome

Well if you clicked on that link then you're here. You're inside some of my head. Honestly, I don't write a ton here anymore. Heck this may be only my second entry this year. It's kind of sad how I've let it go.

I used to be a lot more prolific. Stories, poems, rants, musings, etc. Productivity went down as the novelty wore and from my return to journalism. But nonetheless there's a lot of stuff here that will shed some light into the darkness that is my mind.

No, I never told you about this place. It was my own little secret. And judging on my readership stats, I've done a good job of keeping it quiet. Ha ha. Actually in the early years I would get comments from friends who were aware of my secret identity, but I probably never cracked more than a dozen readers.

Now maybe you'll be 13.

And maybe I'll start writing more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man. June 8th. My life has taken another turn again. The days can go on with regularity over and over, one day indistinguishable from the next. A long continuous chain. Then suddenly, there is a change.

Rambler said...

Thanks Travis.