Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Wednesday

"Did you like it," she asked taking a drag off my smoke.

I nodded as I looked at the melted wax on my arm and chest and reached out for the key which was clipped to her stiletto.

She lifted her leg up towards my mouth and I grabbed the safety pin and tried to undo it with my teeth and tongue. I got it eventually, but not until I'd put a few small holes in my lips. The key fell between my legs and she reached down between the cushion to get it. Then she dragged the key slowly up my thigh and stomach to my wrist and opened the cuffs.

I started to rub my wrists together to try to jump start the circulation while she got off the couch, went over to the table and grabbed the envelope and said she'd see me next Wednesday. As she walked to the door she opened the fridge, pulled a can of Bud out and tossed it to me. I opened it, took a big swig and then poured the rest on my chest. She laughed and walked out the door.

Another Wednesday in the books.

No comments: