Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things I like about LA

Driving the ten with no traffic at twilight when the palm trees jet out over the hills.
The full moons here are incredible.
My neighborhood, which is so cool.
Funky buildings.
When the traffic is moving, I love driving.
Cool nights like tonight.
LAX even if the experts say it is the worst airport in the world. I love landing there and knowing I'm home.

I was given a job offer recently and the position they wanted me to take was back in NYC and my gut clenched so tight. I know I made the right choice.

If I go anywhere after here, it'll be DC.

1 comment:

tourguide said...

Freedom. That's what it all means; not dealing with family etc. You have lived, other than Detroit, in places distinguished by the fact that they're not America: New York, DC, LA. Then again, facing the growth area of the world (the Pacific Rim) I wouldn't be surprised to see LA become the major urban area of the US, surpassing NY. If Asia keeps growing and Europe keeps stagnating, it's only natural.