Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lust

It's spring. The skirts get shorter. The heels get higher. The legs get tanner. I get crazier. It's the best of times. It's the worst of times.

The other day I was helping a female friend on some stuff. What I really did was just let the lust run through my veins until I thought was going to explode. She had on this tight skirt, nice top and I'm pretty sure the heels were past the three inch mark. Of course, she also didn't really need my help and enjoyed the torment. There's nothing hotter than a woman who knows what your thinking and wants you to think it. It was like having my own personal Audrey Horne.

5 comments:

ope said...

christ. sherilynn fenn & lara flynn. would love to shake that casting directors hand.

(and am i crazy for thinking lara flynn looks beter anorexic?)

Rambler said...

Fenn's family was friends with an FCC Commissioner. When she posed in Playboy he said, "she's a classy broad, no beaver shots in there."

Indeed, there weren't.

As for Lara Flynn, she never did it for me except in that movie "The Temp."

Anonymous said...

"lust or bust"

Anonymous said...

look up an Onion anthology and see the article "Breasts Return to Northern Campuses."

Gina said...

i want to see a man do that in pleated pants.