Monday, December 1, 2008

Keep The Light On

Won't you keep the light on for me?
I'll be back in your arms soon
Leave that door open won't you please
I'm bruised, battered and bleeding

Need to see those green eyes
Feel your touch on my soul
Won't you keep the light on for me
And I'll bring you all you need

Hate that you're so far away
Both in mind and body
I'm crawling on my knees to get to you
Please baby, let me stay

Just hold me tight and let me heal
Feel your soft lips on my wounds
Let your blood warm me up
Won't you keep the light on for me?

I won't go again
I'm done fighting myself
So take me in I'm pleading
And leave the light on for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this gal know about and read your blog? That might be just the thing you need to push the relationhship over the top or over a cliff depending on who she is. Long distance relationships can be tough or, the perfect thing for now since it lets you ease into the saddle without the sores you can get from the friction of too much contact too soon. It does seem like you're really interested this time so go for it. Good luck.

Or is this ode to an imaginary lover?

h