Friday, February 6, 2009

At 5 a.m.

I felt around in the dark for my pants. I thought she'd tossed them in the corner after she tore them off me but they weren't there. I didn't want to bother her. She was still asleep. I just wanted to get out of there without leaving a trail, or anymore of one than I already left.

I couldn't remember her name. Just another waitress at 5 a.m. She was fun. I knew she would be as soon as I saw her at the B&G. I was already pretty wired. Sitting at home doing lines until 1 a.m. tends to have that effect. By the time I came in I was ready to explode. Filled with fake charm I managed to amuse her with my cracks although I think it was the twenties I kept using to pay for my drinks that really drew her attention. When I slipped her my vial I knew this would be an easy score.

I waited until the last of the punks had been shown the door and then we locked up, headed to a deli up the street for some reinforcements and then to her apartment over on 4th and A.

Once we were there we sprawled out on her couch, fueled up and then explored each other. I worked her pants down and started to kiss up her thighs. I begin to lick her through her panties and she thrust herself into my face pleading for me to take them off. I slid them to the side and tasted her wetness and she let out a loud gasp. I found her spot and teased her for a few minutes before pulling her panties down in one swift motion. Once they were off her legs wrapped around my head pulling me in for more.

After she came she pushed me on my back and returned the favor. She was exceptional. She knew there was more than just moving your head up and down. She knew how to use her hands and her tongue. She teased the tip repeatedly until I exploded in her mouth and she took me inside. We kissed after that and passed out on the floor.

And now the sun was starting to peak through the window. It felt like I'd been there forever, but it had barely been two hours. Still, that was two hours more than I needed. I finally found my pants, slipped them on and started to the door. Another cum and run in the books.

"Where you going," she said.

"Uh, I was just.."

"Just leaving? Just figuring it wasn't going to get any better than her swallowing me so I better split?"

"Something like that."

"What a sad existence."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Well, you can get the fuck out of here then."

"Do you want me to stay."

"No, I want a man. If you see one, send him in."

"I was one once."

Or so I thought...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really good. Is it true?

Jane Fader said...

Agreed. And I'll let how much I like it override the superegotistical forces telling me to be uncomfortable saying so. I love sugar-free body talk and this certain type of sex you describe, which may as well not even exist without the parasitic self-depracation.

It feels more Midwest than NY.

I guess it doesn't really matter whether it is l'ecriture masculine or just the truth.

tourguide said...

"I am a bachelor in a large east coast city. I never believed the letters published in your magazine until one night ..."