Saturday, February 7, 2009

At 5:30 a.m.

(Guess we'll try to keep this one going a little...)

"Yeah, well I love the man you wish you were."

That one stopped me. I turned around just as she was heaving a Corona at the door I was on the verge of walking out of.

"So do I," I said as the bottle smashed into the door behind me and covered me with beer and glass. I instinctively covered my head and felt glass bounce off my hands. I don't know why, but I started to laugh.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry, I can't believe I did that."

"What's your name again?"

"Monica."

"That's nice."

"What's yours?"

"John."

"Well John, are you leaving or staying? You were man enough to make me cum, are you man enough not to run?"

I never had been before and this one threw a bottle at my head.

"I don't know. You're the first one that's ever wanted me to stay."

I walked back towards her as she got up from the floor and wiped a tear from her face. Maybe it's the ones that try to kill you that are worth dying for.

.....

No comments: