Monday, April 13, 2009

Echo

Sitting in my practically empty New York apartment for one last night. I leave early Wednesday morning (very early) and will crash tomorrow night at the old man's place.

Not much to say, but wanted to post something. Saw the new Russell Crowe flick, which if you know DC you'll like since a lot was shot there. He's a journalist in the movie so naturally he's a slob and a boozer and cynical. Tourguide might like the movie. One too many plot twists but for free it was fine.

Going to a Dodgers game Thursday night. I'll still pull for the Yanks as much as I pull for anyone.

I'd write more but frankly I'm hunched over on the floor and look like I'm waiting to be mounted so on that note...

1 comment:

Ross Howard said...

Sorry to be losing you to LA LA Land. My theory is that if you leave NYC for more than 5 years your brain dies and can't be restored. This has actually happened to a few folks I know so be careful to visit the big Apple often to stave off the effects.
Good luck and I'll continue to follow your exploits through your blog. You do sound sad to be leaving. Wish I'd seen you more while you were here.

Howard