Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lease Or Buy?

I know most of my readers (all five of you) are mass transist peeps but does anyone have thoughts on the lease or buy debate when it comes to a car? Why is it that I have rented apartments all my life and pissed that money away without thinking twice but leasing a car seems like a big cash suck?

My mechanic brother is strongly against leasing. I have friends who swear by it. On the one hand I can see where it makes sense, especially with the deals that are out there. It really comes down to changing one's mindset about cars and ownership.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Kleingärtner said...

Since ur the only person with money I know, buy a car and do ur part against the financial crisis!

Gina said...

well i've got my car paid off now, a huge relief not to have to make that payment any longer!