Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Carl Icahn's Blog

So billionaire takeover dude/shareholder activist is going to start a blog. Wouldn't it be funny if his blog wasn't about money, bad management or any other financial shit but just day-to-day life at his office?

I'm picturing:

Man, what did I eat last night? Can't get off the crapper to save my life. Hope that cute number in research doesn't catch a whiff.
Fuck, did that bitch forget to order paper clips again? Man, I gotta get a new assistant.

I know, highly unlikely but I can dream can't I? And who knows, maybe just by having Carl Icahn in my blog I'll get some random new readers.

2 comments:

Gina said...

i know. i keep thinkin, hoping that someday I'll come up with some really useful peice of financial advice for the blogger who accidentally happens onto my site....

OH...wait...I DO have something to write about!!!

Gina said...

piece.

peace out