Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Firsts

We are inching ever so closer to a president younger than me. My father was 62 when that happened to him. I might not make it to 50 before it happens to me. I still remember the first Playboy centerfold younger than me. It was Penny Baker, January 1984.

On a more positive note, we also have the first female vice presidential nominee I'd do. Sorry Gerry, nothing personal. I was a lot pickier in 1984. Sarah Palin is kind of librarian hot and she was a beauty queen and she can hold a gun. Bet she'd look great in leather. Picture her taking off those glasses, unzipping her top and letting her hair go wild--suddenly I'm in a "Hot for Teacher" video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damnit Rambler. Class act as always. No wonder you need Harvey's Bristol to seduce girls. You wouldn't last down here. Goddamnit Rambler!