Sunday, January 25, 2009

So Here We Are

I haven't been too prolific these days. Was I ever? Well, I was a little more than I have been. First I had love to distract me. Now I have heartbreak to keep me from this wall. I am working on some other stuff, but not for this space...at least not yet.

I'm a little spent on the poetry and a little beat up in general. I'm literally in the minute-to-minute game. It's not fun. Rambler will tell you this (little third person there for ya, Xmastime, if you're still reading) despite the pain I'm in, no bad habits have crept back into my life. If I'm doing one thing right through all this, it's that.

I fell to fast for this one and maybe I projected a little bit. I had my fantasy but it didn't mesh with reality. Someone said love is an act of deliberate blindness and in my case maybe that fit. All I know is one day the person I knew for two months was someone else and that person didn't want me anymore. Wish I had a more detailed answer or explanation. It really was that fast. And a fountain of happiness and joy that was feeding me for two months straight suddenly dried up with no warning.

It sucks. I've kept my side of the street clean. It's all I can do. I've since learned that she has a bit of history like this. Wish I'd done my homework first. Of course, if she calls I'll be right there again.

And if the same thing happens...well

1 comment:

Xmastime said...

i like it when you say THE Rambler!!! ;)