Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fluff Update

So Fluff is back home from his operation. They totally shaved him. I don't mind too much since I usually have him shaved for the summer anyway (trust me, if you ever saw him you'd understand). Still he looks pretty ratty. He's got the lampshade on, half his head shaved, stitches all in his ear and hardly any hair on his body. It makes him look ten pounds lighter.

I was worried Skinny would pounce on him, but Skinny is being very respectful of his ailing brother. Fluff actually isn't too ailing. He is back to his old spunky self but he hates the lampshade. He is still struggling with figuring out how to eat with that thing on. I hope he does figure it out because I really don't want to have to serve him food. I'm doing what the vet said and have elevated his dish a little bit. Giving him his pills is a pain in the ass, but eventually he'll get used to it.

I have to confess to getting a chuckle watching him run into things with the shade on his head.

Anyway that's the update. We now return you to your regularly scheduled rants and ramblings.

2 comments:

tourguide said...

Hey! Nutty party idea. BYOLS (bring your own light shade) It'll be just like that wild partying among adults at a cocktail party in MAD magazine.

Angelissima said...

shaved cat.