Sunday, May 11, 2008

Not Guilty!

I notice that every time I post something that might paint me in a different light than the one I want I feel the need to post something right after it almost in an attempt to cover up what I just posted.

Why? What's the big deal. Who cares. Yeah, I posted something funny that happened this morning. And yeah, while I'm not some extraordinary swordsman, I've had my moments. I don't take advantage of anyone and everything is usually on the up and up and nothing I need to feel guilty about.

So fuck it. There you have it.

1 comment:

Gina said...

it all blows over.

just look at Monica Lewinsky.
earned a master's of science degree from the London School of Economics. Her degree is in the field of social psychology and her thesis was titled "In Search of the Impartial Juror." NOT GUILTY!!!

out here in bloggerdom, everything becomes nothing in no time at all.
may as well stand by what you wrote. you can always rescind.