Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm Here, Sort Of....

Off this week, goofing off too although I will be taking a meeting this afternoon that could be interesting. We'll see. Off to the D of C. tomorrow to see a friend's baby (ya gotta see the baby) and my mom's new kitten. I'm not sure I endorse my mom having a new kitten, but what can you do?

Anyway, nothing else really to update except my softball team broke the curse and is going to the championship! Yours truly got a key hit and scored a key run in the first playoff game. Of course, in the second game I dropped a routine fly ball that became a home run but eventually that didn't matter since we won in a route.

OK, waiting for my lunch to come then I have to call a VIP to try to hustle him into doing something for my job. It's hard out here for a non-profit pimp!

No comments: