Saturday, August 11, 2007

Stuck in the Dog Days

It's Saturday night...almost the end of the night. I've been very restless lately. I have no real reason to be but I am. And apparently my thoughts on how I might move past this is not the way. Or so am I told by one who knows more than me.

But my gut tells me something else and while this one has not steered me wrong before and I don't really feel I'm in any real danger, I do feel that I'm standing still. This does not mean this one did not offer any thoughts on how to process these feelings and this sense of stagnation. And I will follow the road that is being suggested although I have my doubts. But I shall not blow up this bridge before I cross over it. I just hope it doesn't collapse while I'm trying to get across it. Bad analogy given recent events, I know.

I am also in a funk about this damn thing. I don't have a whole lot to say right now. I need to get in touch with some family members who I think are starting to worry about me. I don't mean to make them worry, it's just that I'm not in a good space to talk right now. Of course, I know that by talking I'll put myself in a good space but that part of the brain isn't being listened to right now.

OK, this is all I got right now. Everything is exactly as it is supposed to be.

1 comment:

Spin Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.