Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Weird Wiring

Some amusing tidbits about me.
1.) I throw and bat left-handed.
2.) I write right-handed.
3.) I throw a Frisbee with my forearm right-handed but sidearm left-handed.
4.) I shoot a basketball with my left hand.
5.) When I was drumming, I kept the ride cymbal over the snare drum on my left side as opposed vs. near the floor tom like most drummers even though I drum right-handed.

I'm not ambidextrous. I'm just confused. The wiring seems off. Why don't I write left-handed? I throw left-handed. I'm convinced that all this explains my brain which is constantly churning trying to figure out which way is up and where to go. I think too much because the signals are crossed.

Be curious if anyone else has the same dilemmas wracking their brain.

1 comment:

Gina said...

ok...you are not alone. i write. throw and catch lefty. Cut righty.
And forget it.. I flunk and plunk at frisbee and skipping stones. Two left feet...all mixed up. We mean well.