Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Apple Store

Went to the Apple store. Hopefully got a case that'll work for me. That place is a madhouse but an organized one. It was like being in another world. Look, I'm a technophobe and I steer clear of everything that makes life easier until we've moved on to something else that makes life easier then I gravitate to the first generation product.

Anyway, they run it pretty tight there. Had people with little umbrella baggies at the door (side note: those sun showers were something today) and once inside it was impossible yet easy to figure the place out. And the line for the register was pretty quick. The whole thing kind of reminded me of the South Park episode where the place never closes and it's always jammed and everyone walks around like robots.

I was a robot. Wasn't so bad.

No comments: