Sunday, March 2, 2008

Last Post On The New Gym....I Swear

At the old gym, if I got there 15 minutes or so after it opened the place would still be empty. At the new gym, it's already packed ten minutes after opening. Now, I haven't had to wait for a machine yet. I'm just commenting on the type-A personalities that fill the new gym.

I used to think that I'm a type-A personality. But once I got to what I thought was my dream job I realized that I had enough type-A to get there but not enough to prosper there.

Now, obviously a gym is different from a job. As long as I'm paying the bill, that's all that matters. Just making an observation about the clientele. Energetic bunch that they are.

1 comment:

Angelissima said...

Joining a new gym is a singular sensation, every little step you take...hehe.

I spent lots of time blogging about my membership at the Atlantic Club.
I just couldn't get over how posh.

The gym I'm going to in Princeton isn't nearly as posh, although you'd think it would be.

Enjoy! Enjoy the free shaving soap and clean towels! Use as many towels as possible. Tuck one inside the collar of your shirt to soak up the sweat.