Wednesday, March 5, 2008

They Call Me Mr. Yid!

Like it? It's the title of my autobiography. I'm just working on it now and will be pitching to publishers next week. If all goes well, I'll be on Oprah for May sweeps.

It's basically my life story. How at the age of three I was slinging smack in Detroit. Sure, I had a middle class background, but it was all a lie. My old man had me on Woodward Avenue during the riots dodging bullets and pushing horse (that's what we called it back in the day).

After I rose to the top of the Detroit drug trade, the CIA, both scared of my army and in awe of my power, kidnapped me and sent me to Angola to fight alongside Roland the Thompson gunner so I could take him out. That son of a bitch Van Owen got the credit, but it was really me.

I managed to escape and fled to Ireland where I joined the IRA. After a brief stint there and a quick trip to help The Weathermen, I made it to D.C. in time to take over large parts of Southeast and establish a crack empire.

Of course, all good things must come to an end and the man finally caught up to me in 1986. Damn that "just say no" campaign, it really ruined business. I did my time, cleaned up and went to work on Wall Street just in time to make a killing along with Milken and Boesky.

I just want to tell my story so I can give voice to the voiceless and serve a greater truth. Oh, and the movie rights should go for big bucks!

5 comments:

ope said...

love it. [inset shot of rambler & rayful edmonds]

Rambler said...

Rayful was my underling. I was his Greek, his Johnny Sachs

BayonneMike said...

I bet Frank McCourt is thanking his lucky stars that he never underwent this kind of scrutiny. And that his brother never ratted him out.

ope said...

hahaha! nice call.

riisey said...

tell me again about you and Bob Crane in Scottsdale...