Saturday, March 22, 2008

To The Extreme!!!

Notice how everything is amped up these days? Apparently, Gatorade doesn't cut it. Now we have Gatorade Tiger. Yeah, just what we needed.

I think the line has been crossed with the new Extreme Pringles. Yes, regular old Pringles just isn't enough anymore, we need Extreme Pringles. And what are these new extreme flavors? One is, no shit, Sceaming Dill Pickle. I know that pickle is just the taste I feel my chips have been missing. Can't wait to taste Ravishing Radish!

7 comments:

Gina said...

the other day I bought a bag of Mixed flavor Doritos. Spicy Hot Nacho and Blue Cheese. I think there oughta be a limit to the salt they allow per bag. Per chip. Unpalatable. I am going to write to them. Take those dam chips off the market before the kids start stroking out. DORITOS, YOU ARE KILLING AMERICA.

Gina said...

Frito lay me down to sleep
i pray the Lord my soul to keep
if I should die from more chip
I pray the Lord my soul to dip.

No that's not right.

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the denis leary joke about crack:

"only in America would there be a guy that cocaine wasn't good enough for"

ope said...

yikes.

riisey said...

I'm stumped! When it comes to my favorite flavor these days, I'm torn between "Taco Bell" and "Pizza Hut". Oooooh, each is so unique and delicious!

Undercover Black Man said...

Gatorade Tiger, huh?

Tiger should sue. (Woods, that is.)

Anonymous said...

Ramble writes as if he is gunning to replace Andy Rooney.