Friday, September 7, 2007

What's The Deal With Keeping The Size Sticker On The Baseball Caps?

Seriously, how did this become the hip trend? Who was the first rapper to get a baseball cap and decide, "ya know, I'm not going to peel off this little sticker that says 7 1/2. I'm going to keep it store fresh."

Actually, I'm guessing it was an accident. Someone handed a guy a hat for a picture and he forgot to peel it off and there you go. All I know is it is annoying the shit out of me and every time I see someone with their cap on with the sticker still there I want to peel it off. Of course, I also want to make it to my stop in one piece so I'll refrain for now.

I'm looking for answers people!

1 comment:

Angelissima said...

ha! I noticed that the other day on the subway. A big ole gold sticker on the brim of this dudes hat.
I just figgered it was another one of those things...
I'll ask. I can't stand the giant gold skull and cross bone style...I noticed that didn't hang around too long.