Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Can You Go Forward By Going Back?

No, I'm not turning into Carrie Bradshaw. But it may be a question I will be facing. A potential chance to get some ink back in my blood. Is it right? I don't know. I'm familiar with the place and they're saying all the right things. Of course, don't we all say the right things just before we fuck someone?

Sorry, it just seemed like the perfect set up for that line. Anyway, now I'll be in limbo for the next few weeks. But at least it's nice to be wanted.

7 comments:

Angelissima said...

sticky wicket...but what the heck, you'll have a date for New Year's Eve. (does that matter anymore? Amateur Night.)

Ink in your blood? I've not heard this one. At first I thought you were considering a tattoo.

Anonymous said...

i thought you were going back to...wherever you came from...i think you need to consider the pros and cons before jumping into something you may later regret.

Angelissima said...

Think with your big head.

Rambler said...

Girls, I don't mean a relationship. I was talking about career! Gee whiz!

Gina said...

you mean Terry Bradshaw? I wouldn't follow his lead, Rambler. No sir.

Angelissima said...

hahhaah...oh come, come now (no pun intended)

What did you expect us to think after your recent "Augustinian" debates with yourself?

riisey said...

Do I hear wedding bells?