Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

Hmmm. I can try to write and be constructive or I can use the Internet for other short-term gratification needs. I'd run a survey and ask the audience to vote but truth is I can't wait that long for someone to stumble on to the site. I was playing with it today, tweaking the look and I'm debating whether to have only part of my posts appear on the home page and then people (or person) would click to read the rest. I think that's how it works.

Anyway, I couldn't quite figure out how to do that (big surprise) so for now everything will stay the same. I got some nice praise today from a reader and it is greatly appreciated. She linked to me and I have now linked to her. Now if we can just get someone to link to us!

I'm trying to be strong but I feel the tug of the Internet telling me to do what needs to be done then go to bed. It's not a bad plan. Had Chinese food tonight so I've stocked up on the gatorade because I'll be dehydrated all night. Last night I must've gotten up six times to chug the magical orange liquid. The best is to freeze the gatorade just a little bit so it gets a little icy. It tastes so good. I know, WTF, dude's waxing on about chugging ice cold gatorade and he thinks someone will read this? Well hey, as Ivan Drago told the prime minister's henchman, I fight for me, for me!!!!

No comments: