Thursday, October 4, 2007

Unsubscribe My Ass

Yes, three posts in less than four hours. I know, don't I have work to do? But I must rant. I went to a wedding in February and bought the gift online from Michael C. Fina. Now, six months later, I'm getting barraged with emails from them. I guess they figure my bank account has finally recovered from the $$ I blew on the gift and I'm ready to toss more money away for fancy crap that my fourth floor walk-up on the upper upper westside (what used to be called Morningside Heights or that place you bought weed in 1983)is crying out for.

Anyhow, I clicked on the thing that said unsubscribe (which was buried at the bottom of email in type smaller than the warning that the pills I'm taking for my sore knee might cause my dick to fall off)and sent it in. End of Story?

No. A few minutes later another email comes letting me know that I successfully unsubscribed! I don't need that email. When I hit unsubscribe, that meant I never wanted to see Michael C. Fina in an email again. I also don't want to see HOT ASIAN MODELS WAITING FOR YOU in an email ever again either but anyway (I forward those to Xmastime).

Just let me unsubscribe in peace.

1 comment:

Gina said...

yeah...it's annoying but some people are picky and actually look for those confirmations and print them up to keep in their records.