Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh The Humanity

OK, sometimes Rambler has to revisit topics and subjects and admit that on second thought, perhaps I was off base. A few weeks ago I ranted about Juno, and while I still stand by some my complaints, a rewatching of Heathers has me reconsidering many of my criticisms. I saw Heathers when it came out and I was a young man in them days and none of the dialogue struck me as over-the-top for high school kids back then. I guess I'm just getting old.

Still, Winona Ryder is a lot hotter than Ellen Page.

I know, what's that got do with anything. Nothing, Winona just reminds me of my own high school love.

2 comments:

here. said...

slater as nicholson always bugged me, as did the incessant mats references, but winona was spot on. by spot on, i mean smokin hot of course ... and the "my dead gay son" speech est magnifique! bonjour!

Gina said...

but she's got a large head, no?
oh wait, that's Wynonna Judd. Carry on.