Monday, January 14, 2008

What The Heck Did I Google To Get This Spam??

"Raunchy slutty hotties enjoy anal in the cattle-shed." That's what was in my spam filter today. I just want to know what search led to that. Did I type in "anal sluts" and "bovine?" Did my search for a take out rib joint get cross-referenced with my search slutty hotties? And just who is Byron Jefferson, the lad so gracious to send me this important message? I'm really afraid to open this one. I am getting hungry though.

2 comments:

Angelissima said...

let it go, just a scam. I have so much of that stuff in my email! All I do is email people all day long, so I have so much stuff attached from their responses, its insane.

Rambler said...

I know, I was just making fun of the subject line. It's the price you pay for getting your gratification onine!