Friday, November 30, 2007

The Days May Be Getting Shorter But The Weeks Still Seem Long

Man this week took forever! I barely remember Monday, it seems so long ago. Probably doesn't help that the weather was also all over the map. Cold and Wet on Monday. Warm on Tuesday and Wednesday. Rainy, then sunny on Thursday and cold today. I also had no consistency this week. I got to the gym only on Wednesday and today and both times I got there late because I overslept. Just one of those weeks. I got lost walking in Central Park on Tuesday. I don't know Central as well as Riverside and if you don't make the left turn to head west and exit the next thing you know is you're right near Fifth Avenue. It would've been fine if I hadn't been on the way somewhere.

Today was the capper. Last night I set my alarm for 5:45, only I forgot the AM part! I do that every now and then, it's really annoying. I woke up and saw daylight coming through the window and was like "hmmm, something tells me it's around 7 a.m." And it was. I said fuck it, I'm still going to the gym. I wheezed my way through 35 minutes on the new StairMaster before hitting some weights. I haven't run since Sunday and it showed. I really need to get back into the routine this weekend and next week. Frankly, I need to get my shit together.

This week has been blah and it shows in the posts. I'll get back to the angry old man routine soon enough. I'm sure.

No comments: