Sunday, November 18, 2007

Uptown Train

Rode the Number One train to Van Cortland Park and back so I could read the papers. Yesterday, I did manage about twenty minutes of reading on my couch without jumping out of my skin. But by the 21st minute I'd had enough and headed out to the diner where I had a steak sandwich and read some more. That was fine. I can read in the outside world or in the shower. It's my couch and the bed that causes the problems.

I sometimes think I should get rid of the TV, but fuck other than football I can barely concentrate on that either. Like to get rid of the computer, since we all know what I do with that.

I don't even have anything to say right now, but figure I should post something. I actually feel ok. I'm a little agitated with someone and I don't know why. This bothers me because this person is a good person.It really is just one of those things where when she's free to talk, I don't want to and vice-versa. Timing, like showing up, is pretty much most of life.

OK, rooting for a Lions comeback here then maybe a nap! Whoops. Kitna just threw an INT. Never mind.

No comments: