Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Ideas

Because I don't want to steal from Bill Maher (who I can't stand)and his "new rules" segment, I've come up with my own version--new ideas.

For example, onions should always be an option, not an automatic. Lately I've been eating teryaki chicken for lunch and if I don't pay close attention they sprinkle some green onions on it! Drives me crazy.

The other thing I have never gotten after more than half my life in this city is why milk and sugar in coffee is considered regular. Shouldn't black be regular and milk and sugar be, I don't know, milk and sugar?

I know, I'm dangerously close to Beavis & Butt-Head doing Andy Rooney here (why do they call it taking a dump? You don't take it, you leave it. Shouldn't it be called leaving dump?)but these are the routine hassles of life that we must endure.

No comments: