Friday, November 30, 2007

He's Not Just The President, He's Also A Member

Check out the latest edition of Rolling Stone and tell me that's not the worst rug you've ever seen on top of Jimmy Page's head. Rambler is obsessed with hair. Yes, I still have mine, but not as much as I did say 20 years ago. That said, I scrutinize the hair and hairlines of others. Springsteen has more hair now than he did 20 years ago and you can tell something is up because his hair never gets sweaty anymore. Not to pick on the recently departed, but Kevin DuBrow, late singer of Quiet Riot, was basically wearing a mop on his head and I still don't know what the hell Axl had stapled onto his scalp.

One day I'll figure out how to post pictures so I can make my point without using so many words. In the meantime, you'll just have to do your own verification of what I write.

4 comments:

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

hmm...that picture of Jimmy Page strikes me as a caricature of himself. The fracture looks closer to a near severed finger, the face, an exaggeration of what I remembered. He's looking frail and tired. As for the hair, yeah, they seem to need a bit of conditioning, these rugs. My guess is that people over-treat them.

Concerned that one of my psychiatric patients stood a good chance of becoming the laughing stock of our Adult Day Care community, I brought her into my office and put a straightening iron to her freaky wild and straggly wig. She told me it was her birthday, which is why she decided to pretty herself up. I assured her that I was only doing a touch up but wound up melting the strands into dull lifeless clumps. Poor dear. i thought it looked better, at least.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

actually, on closer examination, I think that's his own hair. Dye jobs tend to dry out. Even Elvis Costell o was looking kind of wirey on top. Poofy one-unit hair. Black is like the worst. I would suggest Mr. Page and Mr. Springsteen and Mr.Rose or anyone with dry looking hair try a silkening product such as 'Biosilk' by L-oreal or any one of the less expensive lines og shining serum. Cause you're worth it, Jimmy.

Dr.Gee, Stylist