Wednesday, November 21, 2007

D'oh!@#$$!

Ah the problems of creating a platform for my babble. Just got a call from one ex poking fun at my recent post about trying to get another ex into the sack. Ex number one was making fun and feigning hurt because she thought she was the only one I pulled this crap on.

I somehow doubt she really believed that, but these are the pitfalls of putting your life on display (somewhat anyway) and then having others read it. Now I expect to hear from a third ex to boot.

The bottom line still is that none of these exes are lining up for the Rambler nostalgia tour despite its promises of better orgasms (for them) and fewer bowel movements (from me). And yes, that last bit was just for you!

BTW, the Rambler is down in D.C. for Thanksgiving. Will try to update on how annoyed I get by the old man, cousin Roni and the rest of the gang. Already off to a good start with no food at my mom's and one of work events falling to pieces. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

5 comments:

Angelissima said...

You must be a heck of a guy. My exs read my blog but never comment.
I like to pretend their egos won't let them comment, or I don't write anything worth commenting on. Who knows.

I guess because I'm the cut and run type - My way or the highway - you had your chance and you blew it -

and...the only reason I know this is because of my stat-counter thing.

I'll tell you a secret. It makes me feel highly superior. Its much better being the dumper than the dumpee.

One could say, "Why didn't you work on it?" I can say without a doubt that the conditions just weren't right for anything other than casual relationships. I've been though way too many dysfunctional relationships to deal with anxiety. Who says arguing is good? That's crap. Intelligent discussion is good. Once you go "there" with the arguing, you can't take it back.

Its challenging enough to deal with my own idiosyncrasies. I don't need to deal with any more baggage...
unless its matching and monogrammed Fendi.

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

so it's like you are the star of your own little soap here, Rambler. Keep it clean. Only the details you'd be okay with your mom reading. In fact, with all of these STDs on the rise, I would advise you share this site with someone who will hold you accountable. Oh wait, you're not in the sex addict program are ya?

My sister told me that she reads my blog to help her sleep.

Good point Ang, conditions have to be just right for something more 'serious'. Those ex's just CAN'T stay away, can they? I get like that...it's a condition.

Angelissima said...

Its totally "Of Human Bondage" my dear Gina. High up on my all-time film (noir?) hit parade.

Based on the William Somerset Maugham novel of the same name, its
the tragic story of a crippled doctor's destructive and compulsive passion for a coarse waitress.

I love this tagline from one of its posters: "The Love That Lifted a Man to Paradise...and Hurled Him Back to Earth Again."

And a favorite truth:
"There's always one who loves and one who lets himself be loved."

Anyway, I think we are taking over Rambler's blog. Good thing he's out of town.

Gina said...

i like the word HURL, Ang. I hope Rambler isn't hurling.

"Get a good running start and hurl myself at the wall
Going to hurl myself against the wall
'Cause I'd rather feel bad than feel nothing at all
And it ain't that pretty at all
Ain't that pretty at all."